Friday 11 December 2009

A new beginning? Not convinced...

Well it's taken me over a year, but I just might have found the inner strength to return to the world of blogging... We'll see how it goes.

Many things have changed in my life since my last post: the Ginger House, tragically, has disbanded; I'm now at the Royal Northern College of Music, doing a Masters in vocal performance; and, most significantly for this blog, I have read many more books and seen a lot more theatre. There is definite potential for some Confessions, methinks...

1 comment:

mojojojobeans said...

Hello Bugsy, Captain Smalsky here. Erm... that may not be how you are meant to spell that... Well you'll need to forgive me as I haven't looked at a Bugsy Malone script in about 10 years. Oh, it's Jo Spence by the way, just so you know. Did Spenny youth, DCYC, and all that gubbins.

I'm incredibly impressed that you are "booky". I feel the need to converse with you intellectually about books, which is odd as I haven't seen, nor spoken to you, in the same said ten years. That said, have you read Inkheart? What did you think?